Category: MSC Jobs
Position Type: Full time
We are seeking an Accounts Payable (AP) Manager to work in our growing organization. Including, Customer Vendor Relations, and AP disbursements which handles all check disbursements, and related matters for 3 ERP systems. Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information. Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures, policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manage timely invoice processing for 3 ERP systems
- Selects, hires employees, trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance and development. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Motivates and rewards employees
- System implementations and process updates to increase productivity
- Improve the customer service internally/externally
- Day to day invoice processing management 50%
- System implementation 20%
- Setting or improving processes and policies based on business needs 20%
- Continuing to improve moral and engagement across the teams 10%
- Process improvement experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related accounting experience, preferably in a large, high volume corporate environment
- Experinece in leading teams and driving results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years of relevant experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting in a mid-size or larger organization is necessary
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Mincron, Eclipse or other enterprise level accounting software
- MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as skills.
- ERP experience Mincron, Eclipse & Workday or similar
- Microsoft Suite heavy Excel (vlookups, macros, etc)
- Improve and maintain reporting
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.