Category: MSC Jobs
Position Type: Full time
- Manage timely invoice processing for ERP systems
- Selects, hires employees, trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance and development. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Motivates and rewards employees
- System implementation support and process updates to increase productivity
- Improve vendor customer service internally/externally
Key COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Process improvement experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related accounts payable experience, preferably in a large, high volume accounts payable environment
- Experience in leading and coaching teams and driving results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years of relevant experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting in a mid-size or larger organization is necessary
- Experience in accounts payable ERP systems
- Experience with 3-way match
- Experience with inventory related AP processing
- MS Office, including Excel proficiency with pivot tables, VLookups, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as skills.
- ERP experience Mincron (AS400) & Workday or similar
- Develop appropriate reporting to drive team performance
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.