Website APR Supply Co.
Who We Are:
With 38 locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware and a team over 400 strong, APR Supply Co. is a premier full-service distributor of plumbing, HVAC and hydronic supplies.
APR Supply Co. bases our business and culture upon four core values; Customer, Accountability, Excellence, Results. Eligible applicants are expected to adhere to those values, and work alongside a team whose mission is to Create Enthusiastic Customers. CUSTOMER FIRST is our #1 core value and we seek a talented, enthusiastic, and customer focused individual to join our Marketing Department.
The Marketing Coordinator has a vital role in all areas of Marketing. Including but not limited to, vendor relations, billing, program oversight, analytics, research, reporting, customer communications, as well as administrative responsibilities.
The successful candidate will work closely with many departments including sales, logistics, purchasing, accounting, as well as vendors and customers. A proven self-starter with attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The APR teammate in this role must be flexible, embrace change, and maintain a Win-Win approach across many stakeholders, while creating enthusiastic customers.
DAILY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes awards program credits and debits (APR Awards & OVIP Program)
- Assists in the aggregation and compilation of marketing & sales analytics
- Manages all manufacturer literature requests from order through dissemination
- Manages all swag requests from order through dissemination in collaboration with marketing teammates
- Responsible for monthly manufacturer billing and follow-up utilizing Eclipse
- Shares ownership of marketing profit goal with marketing team
- Manages APR email alias and acts as traffic controller to ensure timely and appropriate follow-up
- Works closely with our Dealers (customers) to enroll them in Manufacturer Dealer programs and maintains records, portals and communications.
- Regularly updates spreadsheets, reports and databases
- Oversees annual Holiday Coloring Contest
- Manages relations between APR & Team Store Provider (Caskey)
- Assembles and distributes Prospecting Kits in support of APR Sales team
- Regularly updates document warehouse of manufacturer logos
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving of print materials, team store items and collateral from suppliers to APR branch locations.
- Conduct research into prospective leads, and follow through with a proven 5-touch process
- Travel to Events when necessary; support APR Buying Shows
THE SUCCESSFUL TEAMMATE WILL:
- Proactively utilize tools for data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate professional, courteous demeanor, positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to collaborate in a constructive manner with others in a dynamic working environment
- Display outstanding organizational and analytical skills, experience in coordinating time-sensitive projects and proven ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail and accuracy
- Show ability to quickly understand processes, current trends, and technical vernacular associated with company’s products, technologies and brands
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Salesforce CRM, Eclipse, Vendor Portals, or similar applications
Why You’ll Love Us:
This position has a competitive wage and sign-on bonus.
This is a full-time position which includes our full benefits package. Our benefits package includes health insurance, vacation and sick days, 401K plan, and much more.
Want more info about APR Supply Co? Visit www.aprsupply.com.