MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Category: MSC Jobs
Position Type: Full time
Bath & Kitchen Showroom Sales Consultant Job Description
WHO WE ARE
At Reece, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As a Bath and Kitchen Showroom Sales Consultant, you will leverage your technical knowledge and superior customer service skills to help create customers for life! Your primary responsibility will be to achieve sales and margin targets within the categories we display. As a Showroom Consultant, you will provide remarkable end-to-end experiences for end users and develop long-lasting relationships with designers, smaller custom builders, and high-end remodelers as part of the Bath & Kitchen eco-system.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Passion for sales and customer satisfaction
Ability to build rapport by establishing a good first impression and build trust by exhibiting our values
Delivery of agreed upon promises and co creation future growth opportunities
Technical knowledge of appliances
Ability to develop a portfolio of business consisting of designers, smaller custom builders (<5homes per year), and high-end remodelers
*Extensive experience selling home furnishings (flooring, cabinets, countertops, lighting, window treatments) or home improvement products (plumbing fixtures, HVAC products, appliances, hardware) or building material products.
- Achieve sales targets by delivering remarkable service and consistently following the sales process: qualify, quote, overcoming obstacles, close the sale and follow up post-sale.
- Achieve gross product targets by qualifying customers to understand their business needs and utilize appropriate pricing rate cards.
- Grow customer base within company targets, Average Monthly Active Accounts.
- Monitor current sales trends and product performance results, utilizing company reports to analyze trends and develop plans to qualify and engage new customers.
- Enthusiastically promote all categories we display, including but not limited to: appliances, plumbing and outdoor grilling.
- Provide solutions based on customer needs; delight by offering solutions they may not have considered leveraging market trends, new product information, and design-based thinking.
- Develop strong relationships with designers, small custom builders, and high-end remodelers by understanding their business model/needs and applying our unique value proposition.
- Prepare error-free quotes and spec/picture books within 1 business day of customer meeting or interaction. Communicate with customer if expectation cannot be met and provide updated timeline.
- Follow up post-quote within customer expectations in order to identify potential obstacles in earning the business.
- Convert quote to order and procure products following our standard operating procedures for sales orders, including cash handling.
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to remain relevant and viewed as best in industry.
- Attend showroom functions, CEUs, and events as means to acquire leads.
- Develop and sustain sales relationships within the remodel/new custom build eco-system by networking and influencing key decision makers to attain sale and create new accounts.
- Mine showroom floor for new leads, utilizing end user contacts and proactively developing relationships.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Showroom Support, and Network Development Representatives.
- Respond with urgency and within 1 business day.
- Attend daily huddles with manager and monthly touch bases.
- Communicate daily to support function on backorder concerns and task to be completed by the Showroom Consultant Support.
- Readily share ideas, trends, and customer feedback in positive manner to improve upon current processes.
- Share market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
- Monitor daily and manage calling & trouble queues and past due orders report on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Track weekly sales progress and complete assigned training.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
- Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable as needed.
Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
3+ years in sales with demonstrated success
Experience in home furnishings or home improvement or complex sales cycle
Experience with higher-end products/services
**Starting hourly range is $24 an hour depending on experience. You will be eligible for spiffs on any written order, and a tiered commission structure.
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.
This disclosure is our good faith estimate and may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location, as well the actual duties assigned when the position may be filled. The range for this role considers a wide range of factors that are reviewed in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Reece USA, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. Final compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is:
$20.75 – $31.10
In this role you may be eligible for additional contributions to your total rewards package like commission, profit sharing, or an annual bonus. Total Rewards components may be subject to written plan documents.