Position Type: Full time
Business Development Representative
WHO WE ARE
At Reece, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Business Development Representative opening.
As a Business Development Representative, you will use your sales experience to identify new sales opportunities, including potential new customers and pursue to generate new business/additional revenue consistent with assigned new business goals. Working with your Branch Manager and team members, you will collectively promote sales at the branch level.
Traveling is a big part of this job! You will travel to your customers’ office/job site to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services regularly.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Drive to engage new customers
- Strong sales focus with determination to exceed budgets.
- Commitment to build rapport, understand the customer, provide value, and enhance the relationship
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 90% percent of the time
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.