Category: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE
At REECE, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our CDL Driver opening as a Full-Time employee!
As a CDL Driver, you will transport materials to customer shops and job sites by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations. Working diligently, you will verify all loads to ensure accurate customer deliveries, properly load and unload the materials from the truck, and maintain inventory control. Most importantly, you will deliver high quality customer service and professionalism when you assist customers, ensuring their satisfaction with order fulfillment and material quality!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Passion for delivering high-quality customer service
- Ability to be an outstanding team player
- Flexibility to aid where needed within the branch
- Efficiency to complete delivery tasks
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have and maintain valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), (minimum Class B CDL required for single vehicle operation >26,000 GVWR; Class A required for tractor/trailer combination)
- Maintain a clean background and driving record