Position Type: Full time
This Credit Coordinator position offers opportunities for growth within the department and within the company. While this position crosses all areas of our Center of Excellence, primary duties will be one of three areas – new application processing/set up, job account processing/set up/activation, or waiver processing/submission.
Receive and process requests for job account setups submitted by branches, paying attention to detail and completeness
Activate job credit accounts within a pre-determined approved list
Forward completed job accounts for final review and approval
Review new credit applications, run necessary credit reports and submit them to the Credit department for final disposition
Create new customer accounts
Review lien waiver requests from the Credit Department and external customers.
Perform account receivables analysis and research on request for lien waivers.
Process lien waiver requests.
Submit lien waivers as requested.
Follow closely the payments for waiver processing
Communicate regularly with the Credit Department and the Regional Credit Managers
Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the appropriate authority for resolution
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned
Basic computer skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous administrative experience
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.