MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Category: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full time
We invite you to apply to our Non-CDL opening as a Full-Time employee!
As a Non-CDL Driver, you will transport materials to customer shops and job sites by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations. You ensure complete customer satisfaction by verifying all loads, properly loading and unloading the materials from the truck, and maintain inventory control. Most importantly, you will deliver high quality customer service and professionalism when you assist customers, ensuring their satisfaction with order fulfillment and material quality!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Passion for delivering high-quality customer service
- Ability to be an outstanding team player
- Flexibility to aid where needed within the branch
- Efficiency to complete delivery tasks
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have and maintain at a minimum a valid Class C license and maintain a clean background and driving record
- Maintain a clean background and driving record
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.