Category: Digital Product
Position Type: Full time
Morsco/Reece is looking for a Product Owner for our digital Ecommerce and account amnagemnt platform. You will own the product roadmap by working with internal and external stakeholders including our customers, executive leadership, marketing and development teams.
Day-to-day you will work in an agile environment to represent the business throughout product development. This individual will play a critical role in building and shaping our digital landscape.
- Digital Product Owner for a Ecommerce and B2B Account Management platform
- Own the product roadmap, goal setting, story writing, and project execution
- Partner with business owners to ensure roadmap aligns with business objectives
- Partner with broader digital and marketing team to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize product features
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better customer experience
- Take ownership for the success of the product and the product team
Key COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5-10 years of total experience, prior experience in a product ownership role a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA/Master’s preferred
- Ability to balance business objectives and IT requirements
- Strong self-starter with a start-up mindset, constantly looking to optimize and problem solve
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – ability to talk to customers and leadership team
- Experience working with JIRA and as part of an agile team is a plus
- Prior experience in a product owner or manager role is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or other PMP certifications
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.