NORTHEASTERN SUPPLY INC
Driver/Warehouse Associate Driver/Warehouse Associate – Hanover, PA
Category(s): Warehouse Operations
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
The Driver/Warehouse Worker will work with other members of the distribution team to increase company profitability and customer satisfaction by:
- Safely receiving and storing materials.
- Picking, packing, and scaning orders for pickup.
- Delivering accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Representing the company in a highly professional, safe, and cost-effective manner that complies with DOT and other applicable regulati
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items, and verifying the accuracy of shipping papers.
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customers’ needs.
- Document delivery, accuracy, and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives; report any discrepancies to company.
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance and driving record requirements. Maintain required documents for safety, security, and quality processes.
- Use electronic and published catalogs to provide product, pricing, and availability information to customers.
- Retrieve orders from warehouse quickly and accurately.
- Pulling, filling, packing, and setting up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Receive shipments, log inventory, and maintain inventory through audits.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience.
- Box Truck experience preferred.
- Strong customer service and/or problem solving skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Minimum Class C).
- Clean MVA record.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Requires long periods of sitting or standing.
- Frequently ascends/descends from truck during deliveries.
- Frequent stooping, squatting, stretching, bending, and lifting are required to reach inventory items.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.