Website Everflow Supplies, Inc.
Everflow Supplies, Inc
Strategic Pricing Manager
· The Strategic Pricing Manager will support the sales and marketing team by
developing and implementing a pricing strategy framework that creates business value
via price opportunity identification and price intelligence establishment.
· Lead ongoing pricing activities across product, sales, marketing, and finance and
assess resources needed for the implementation of Everflow’s pricing operational
· Proactively provide expertise in price setting.
· Develop internal and external communications related to pricing (e.g., price change
· Help to design and execute pricing analyses and report actual pricing vs. guidance.
· Manage and train the Pricing organization and lead adoption of pricing tools.
· Support build-up of competitive and market intelligence.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting, Economics, or a related
field of study is required. MBA Is desired but not required.
· 5+ years of experience in a strategic business, marketing, revenue management,
or similar role is required.
· B2B or B2B2C experience in the Wholesale Plumbing Supply Industry is desired
but not required.
· Presentation/Negotiation/Convincing senior leadership and stakeholder
management skills are critical.
· Pricing Software a plus
What we offer…
40 hour work weeks, No Saturdays!
Company paid Life insurance
FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
Paid Time Off
1. Strong analytical skills.
2. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Great customer service skills.
4. Strong leadership skills.
5. Excellent sales and marketing scales.
6. An in-depth understanding of financial and business models.