Website First Supply LLC
First Supply is looking for enthusiastic personalities with outstanding communication, time management and organizational skills to enhance our sales team and provide a Best-In-Class Customer Experience!
In the Counter Sales role you interact with customers at the counter by taking orders, entering them into the system accurately and filling them as time allows. . Do you have patience, attentiveness, product knowledge, and the ability to communicate clearly in a results driven environment? Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive compensation, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
If you meet the skills and qualifications below, we encourage you to take charge of your career and APPLY with First Supply TODAY!
– Provide service to customers at the counter by taking orders, entering them into the system accurately and filling them as time allows; diplomatically giving priority
to regular accounts
– Accept payment for merchandise either handling cash or ensuring that an approved credit line is available
– Keep counter area inventory amply stocked; remove or add inventory items to stimulate impulse sales; remove discontinued items from the sales floor
– Maintain a library of current catalogs and literature to assist customers
– Assist “Counter Day” participants to assure successful promotions
– Assist customers by recommending new products, suggesting alternatives, and promoting our Company
– Promote and sell overages, damaged and discontinued items
– Maintain good housekeeping in counter and display areas
– When counter area is not busy, either assist warehouse staff in stocking bins or assist customer service department with incoming phone calls
– Assist the Warehouse Manager in organizing storage shelves
– Attend applicable education seminars, product training meetings and other Company meetings as requested
– Good computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn First Supply LLC’s business system
– Good organizational skills related to managing paperwork and time
– Ability to work within a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
– Functional capacities evaluation which demonstrates ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position
– Attendance on a regular and consistent basis
First Supply, family-owned and operated for over 120 years, offers its employees a great benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, company paid holidays, education assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
About First Supply
First Supply® is a leading main channel wholesale distributor providing industrial customers and building contractors with an extensive line of products and services. First Supply features manufacturer product lines in the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, builder, waterworks, pump/well & septic, industrial and municipal markets. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, First Supply has more than 700 employees in 28 operating facilities serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan UP. The company has over $60 million in inventory and over $275 million in annual sales.
First Supply also owns and operates 18 Kitchen & Bath Stores in 5 midwestern states under the Gerhard’s Kitchen & Bath and Kohler Signature Store brands. Gerhard’s is the largest, most versatile kitchen & bath store in the upper Midwest. We offer a huge variety of kitchen and bath choices from contemporary to traditional styles, along with service you won’t find anywhere else. The Kohler Signature Stores are a kitchen and bath showroom that provides a distinguished Kohler experience where designers and homeowners can get hands on with hundreds of products, exclusively from the Kohler brands!
First Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. In order to be selected for the position, candidates must submit to a drug test with negative results on employment offer, the ability to be bonded as defined by First Supply LLC’s fidelity bond insurance carrier and have a valid driver’s license and a driving record which meets underwriting standards.