Website First Supply LLC
First Supply is looking for enthusiastic personalities with outstanding communication, time management and organizational skills to enhance our sales team and provide a Best-In-Class Customer Experience!
In the Counter Sales role you interact with customers at the counter by taking orders, entering them into the system accurately and filling them as time allows. . Do you have patience, attentiveness, product knowledge, and the ability to communicate clearly in a results driven environment? Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive compensation, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
If you meet the skills and qualifications below, we encourage you to take charge of your career and APPLY with First Supply TODAY!
– Provide service to customers at the counter by taking orders, entering them into the system accurately and filling them as time allows; diplomatically giving priority
to regular accounts
– Accept payment for merchandise either handling cash or ensuring that an approved credit line is available
– Keep counter area inventory amply stocked; remove or add inventory items to stimulate impulse sales; remove discontinued items from the sales floor
– Maintain a library of current catalogs and literature to assist customers
– Assist “Counter Day” participants to assure successful promotions
– Assist customers by recommending new products, suggesting alternatives, and promoting our Company
– Promote and sell overages, damaged and discontinued items
– Maintain good housekeeping in counter and display areas
– When counter area is not busy, either assist warehouse staff in stocking bins or assist customer service department with incoming phone calls
– Assist the Warehouse Manager in organizing storage shelves
– Attend applicable education seminars, product training meetings and other Company meetings as requested
– Good computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn First Supply LLC’s business system
– Good organizational skills related to managing paperwork and time
– Ability to work within a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
– Functional capacities evaluation which demonstrates ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position
– Attendance on a regular and consistent basis