Position Type: Full time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines appropriate method and equipment necessary to install pipe.
- Provides and installs custom HDPE piping systems and repair systems.
- Electro fuses and structures welds.
- Inspects and maintains fusion equipment.
- Communicates with customers to assess needs.
- Identifies installation and repair needs.
- Determines whether final product meets quality control standards.
- Hands on fusion technics
- Experience in electro fuse and structure welding
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions
- Must be able to service and maintain fusion equipment
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability to handle physically demanding manual work
- Walking, stranding, stooping, climbing, lifting is required on an ongoing basis
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.