MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Category: Regional Support
Position Type: Full time
Equipment Product Sales Manager
The Equipment Product Sales Manager expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Equipment Product Sales Manager closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Business Development Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES · Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including: Account Managers, and Business Development Sales Representatives.
· Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
· Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
· Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Responds to the customer support requirements of the supported team, including, including account management and business development sales representatives, implementation and service personnel, and other sales and management resources as needed.
· Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
· College or technical degree from an accredited institution (preferred)
· Minimum six years of sales experience in a business-to-business; or a record of achievement in an Account Manager position (preferred)
· PC proficiency. Especially Microsoft Excel.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
· This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work and may require sitting for long periods of time
· This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises and MORSCO locations.
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.