MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Position Type: Full time
Primary responsibility of the Inside Support role is to assist outside Builder Sales team in the sales cycle, adding value to create customers for life. This includes problem solving, tracking orders, creating orders, communicating backorders, scheduling deliveries, trouble-shooting issues, and maintaining samples. Most of the customer interactions will be by phone or email.
Secondary responsibility will be to provide support to the showroom team as needed by answering questions where possible or directing to the right person.
- Full understanding of product lines, nuances to products, and be able to create complete, accurate specifications on demand.
- Utilize Eclipse to manage backorders communicated by writer (calling queue).
- Convert quotes/purchase orders to orders as directed by consultant.
- Manage backorders by contacting vendors for updates on ETAs and communicate to the writer and the customer. Provide solutions as needed.
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
- Follow company & showroom level standard operating procedures.
- Solve problems in the best interest of the customer and company.
- Schedule deliveries and installations ensuring the home is ready for installation.
- Interface with project managers and construction superintendents to coordinate deliveries, provide etas, etc.
- Release product as indicated by “need by” date or otherwise requested.
- Answer phones promptly (within three rings) using Reece phone etiquette.
- Own the call by trouble-shooting issues and following up with updates until resolved.
- Manage inbound post-sale service requests. Close the feedback loop by noting anything pertinent in Eclipse.
- Provide clear communication to customer as well as writer utilizing internal notes section in Eclipse.
- In effort to be paperless and consolidate information, all email communication corresponding to a sales order should be maintained in Eclipse.
- Work closely with vendors to make sure product shipment /delivery dates are adhered to and communicate changes appropriately to the customer.
- Achieve Net Promoter Score (to be implemented) and online reviews of >4.5.
- Routinely share feedback with Director, tracking trends of customer issues and communicating potential process improvements.
- Provide sales assistance, acting in place of the consultant if not available.
- Willingly assist all customers on phone as part of managing overflow delivering on the Reece customer promise.
- Provide proactive post-sale service to ensure deliveries and installations went well.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
- Strong written skills in order to respond professional and concisely via email.
- Maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give customer confidence that their issue(s) can be resolved timely.
- Listen to understand the core issue and demonstrate empathy.
- Upward communication on trends, vendor issues, etc.
- Navigate conflict by diffusing and offering solutions.
- Collaborates with Volume Builder Consultant openly
- Solution-based selling demonstrating value beyond order taking.
- Adopt Reece product & sales training.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize customers based on deadlines.
- Self-structure to manage workload, creating tasks.
- Associates degree
- 2+ years in customer service role within wholesale, retail or hospitality
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years in customer service role within an industry with complex sales cycle
- Strong technical skills
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.