Website Michel Sales Agency
At Michel Sales Agency, we pride ourselves on being a Manufacturers Representative Company dedicated to serving a diverse clientele. This includes the PHCC (Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors), HVAC (Residential and Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), as well as Commercial and Industrial PVF Markets. With decades of experience and a commitment to excellence, we have positioned ourselves as industry leaders.
Our core strength lies in our team of exceptionally talented inside and outside sales professionals. These individuals are not just salespeople; they are industry experts who understand the nuances of our products and services.
Michel Sales is deeply rooted in the plumbing industry, with a history dating back to 1891 when Theodore Michel founded the Union Brass Faucet Company. In 1932, Clarence Michel established the Michel Sales Agency, laying the foundation for our present-day success. Michel Sales is currently in its 4th generation of Family ownership. Family First is a core focus at Michel Sales. This allows our Team Members to excel in both their personal and professional lives.
Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Communicates with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information on products and services.
- Make outbound calls to factory partners to obtain technical information, lead times and availability per customer requests.
- Understanding customer’s needs and recommending appropriate product solutions
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Monitor Sales inbox and respond to customer email requests
- Quoting product in IS Quotes system.
- Following up on leads, quotes, requests
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- Close out sales and track wins/losses in IS Quotes system
- Previous experience in sales or customer service preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
Join our dynamic sales team and take your career to the next level! As an Inside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s growth while enjoying competitive compensation and benefits.
Apply now to become part of our success story!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Michel Sales Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.