Category: Digital Solutions
Position Type: Full time
We are looking for team members who are passionate about beautiful interfaces, effective code, and elegant and clever solutions. We want our engineers to be excited about taking on new challenges, as well as learning from and growing with us. We are hard-working, motivated, fun, and compassionate, and we seek engineers who share those values.
- Writing clean, modular, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate is daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Estimating stories
- Architecting efficient and reusable Front-End code
- Identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to deliver compelling products and experiences to our customers.
- Design beautiful and user-friendly Mobile interfaces.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality iOS code (Swift).
- Own the entire development lifecycle of select roadmap features, including design, development, testing, release, and post-release support.
- Interact with end-users and internal users to support them, receive feedback, and plan new features for the platform.
EMBRACE THE CULTURE
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values – behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive, and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your function that align back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company
- Actively participate in meetings
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One – Customer Focus – Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- Pillar Two – People & Leadership – Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the Reece Values
- Pillar Three – Continuous Improvement – Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 5+ years Front end development
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software engineering
- 4+ years' experience in iOS App development, using Xcode, Swift and Apple iOS SDKs
- Strong knowledge of the iOS framework and understanding of iOS ecosystem, including third party libraries.
- Experience with DevOps and version control best practices.
- Understanding of iOS Architecture components.
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries and REST and GraphQL APIs.
- A good eye for design, including both UI and UX.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with team members and users.
- Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, etc)
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Skilled at writing Unit test
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.