Website MRC Global
MRC Global, We Make Energy Flow.
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Maintain the flow of stocked and delivered inventory by pulling material from bins, loading material onto trucks, placing new material arrivals into bins, scanning or entering the data into the inventory database.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential duties of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspecting material for minimum MRC quality requirements;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bind location, size, type, style, and length;
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto a correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air Shipments;
- Adhere to required safety policies, guidelines, and training;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and customer safety policies;
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree);
- Ability to learn MRC, federal, health, and safety regulations;
- Typing and basic computer skills;
- Knowledge of or ability to learn MRC warehouse operations and business processes;
- Basic math and good reading skills.
Day 1 – Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company Paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term, Basic Life
2 Weeks Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
401K Matching (up to 5% match)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.