Website MRC Global
MRC Global, We Make Energy Flow.
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
Individuals must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Deliver material to customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum MRC Global quality requirements;
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bin location, size, type, style, and length;
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto a correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air shipments;
- Enter appropriate inventory (incoming and outgoing) information into the SIMS system, as needed;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and MRC Global safety policies;
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to meet the MRC Global vehicle policy; and a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
- Ability to learn MRC, federal, health and safety regulations, learn MRC Global sales and operational business processes;
- Basic computer skills;
- Basic math and good reading skills.
- Day 1 – Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term, Basic Life
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401K Matching (up to 5% match)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.