MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Position Type: Full time
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Network Development Representative (NDR) opening as a Full-Time team member!
As a Network Development Representative, you are a true brand ambassador, dedicated to growing sales and margin targets. In this role, you are laser-focused on our bullseye customer within the Bathroom & Kitchen division and delivering remarkable end-to-end experiences and promoting our unique value proposition.
Additional key responsibilities include: developing strong relationships with key partners (designers, small custom builders, and high-end remodelers), supporting key organizational initiatives to enhance the customer experience, spending time in the market and in the showroom, and building the capability of other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ability to quickly establish a solid, positive first impression and build rapport quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely, professionally, and proactively
- Ability to maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give the customer confidence that their concern(s) can be resolved timely
- Demonstration of empathy with the ability to actively listen and understand an issue at its core
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Effective time management ability, spending about 70% of time in the market and 30% in the showroom
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc)
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Maintain a clean background and driving record
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- Professional image and presentation to customers and vendors
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in home furnishings, home improvement, and/or complex sales cycle
- Experience with higher-end products/services
- Experience with CRM & ERP systems (i.e., Salesforce, Eclipse)
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.