Website Northeastern Supply
The HVAC Commercial Quotation Specialist will be responsible for assisting the sales force in quoting projects, obtaining POs, and closing out jobs in order to help meet and exceed the HVAC department’s objectives. This is an Inside Sales position with direct responsibility for handling the Commercial HVAC sales process from bidding to delivery. By utilizing relevant industry knowledge and experience, this person will be the main point of contact for all commercial HVAC inquires internally and externally. The role requires someone who is looking to grow their career along with the company’s commercial HVAC footprint.
· Maintain sales and service levels for commercial HVAC daily, predominately via telephone calls and emails.
· Management and negotiation of special quoting and discounting activities for larger projects.
· Read and disseminate engineering plans/drawing/specifications accurately with attention to detail
· Cross-reference existing plans with equipment and accessories that is available via current vendor channels.
· Gather relevant feedback from customers and associates on outstanding bids.
· Assist other associates with commercial HVAC inquiries.
· When required, ride along with Territory Managers and conduct on-site customer visits to further strengthen professional relationships.
· Utilize Vendor Relationships to specify and quote special order material.
· Assist in driving overall commercial HVAC growth within the company to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Assist general HVAC inside sales team with inbound phone calls and emails from customers and Outside Sales Staff.
· Write quotes and orders for both Commercial & Residential products when needed based on business demands.
· Work requires a college degree or the equivalent relevant industry experience.
· Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
· Sales driven with the ability to analyze trends in the market.
· Ability to multitask and exhibit strong organizational skills.
· Team-oriented but possesses the ability to work independently.
· Excel knowledge preferred.