Category: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full time
QA Meter Specialist
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As a QA Meter Specialist at REECE, you will lead, plan and oversee the testing, installation and maintenance of meters and equipment for generation, transmission, and distribution systems.
What You Will Bring
- Coordinate work activities with other departments, other utilities or outside companies.
- Keep track of project flow through CRM and other methods
- Ability to multi-task, track, update, and report on the progress of multiple projects at one time
- Support, train and/or mentor less-experienced installers
- Excellent communication skills across multiple organizational levels and with a diverse group of team members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least five (5) years' experience in a technical metering position, construction, and/or utilities companies
- Knowledge of Meter services rules, regulations, policies, and operating procedures including water conservation and identifying sources of high water use
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards, safety precautions, and safety regulations related to the meter maintenance and other work related precautions.
- Skills in Identifying and resolving operational, technical, and procedural problems and communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.