NORTHEASTERN SUPPLY INC
Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift – CDC Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift – CDC- Aberdeen, MD
Category(s): Warehouse Operations
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Our ideal Warehouse Worker (2nd Shift) will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing, and scanning orders for pickup and delivery.
- Pulling, filling, packing, and setting up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time.
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
- Receive shipments, log inventory, and maintain inventory through audits.
- Process returns accurately.
- Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace.
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe, and operating efficiently.
- Assist in keeping facility secure.
- Present a neat and professional image.
- Attend product knowledge meetings as required by management.
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers, and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience.
- Strong customer service and/or problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Requires long periods of standing.
- Frequent lifting, moving, and transporting of inventory items.
- Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperature.