Category: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full time
Counter Sales Representative
WHO WE ARE
At REECE, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Counter Sales Representative opening.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will use your expertise to help our customers and exceed their expectations! Establishing a good first impression and building trust by modeling our values will ensure your success in the position. Due to your ability to understand our customer, you will personalize solutions that enhance the relationship and build customers for life.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Commitment to teamwork
- A consultative approach to recommend products where needed
- Flexibility to aid where needed within the branc
- High School education or equivalent or Associates degree
- HVAC experience and/or wholesale distribution
- Minimum2+ years’ experience in a related wholesale distribution business
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.