RMx DEV S de R L de C V
Category: MSC Jobs
Position Type: Full time
The Reece Delivery Team is looking for a Mobile Software Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining the Reece Mobile apps for various commercial and delivery functions. Participating in and owning the entire process from whiteboard to deployment, you will put tools and features in the hands of users and see how your solutions help people find workers and work.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about beautiful interfaces, effective code, and elegant and clever solutions. We want our engineers to be excited about taking on new challenges, as well as learning from and growing with us. We are hard-working, motivated, fun, and compassionate, and we seek engineers who share those values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 5+ years Front end development
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software engineering
- 4+ years' experience in iOS App development, using Xcode, Swift and Apple iOS SDKs
- Strong knowledge of the iOS framework and understanding of iOS ecosystem, including third party libraries.
- Experience with DevOps and version control best practices.
- Understanding of iOS Architecture components.
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries and REST and GraphQL APIs.
- A good eye for design, including both UI and UX.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with team members and users.
- Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, etc)
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Skilled at writing Unit test
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Impress Us More
- One or more applications in the Apple App Store
- Online Portfolio of past projects
- Writing clean, modular, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate is daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Estimating stories
- Architecting efficient and reusable Front-End code
- Identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to deliver compelling products and experiences to our customers.
- Design beautiful and user-friendly Mobile interfaces.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality iOS code (Swift).
- Own the entire development lifecycle of select roadmap features, including design, development, testing, release, and post-release support.
- Interact with end-users and internal users to support them, receive feedback, and plan new features for the platform.
EMBRACE THE CULTURE
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values – behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive, and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your function that align back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company
- Actively participate in meetings
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One – Customer Focus – Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- Pillar Two – People & Leadership – Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values
- Pillar Three – Continuous Improvement – Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is only part of our story. We are also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates receive the benefits of law and are eligible for the following benefits:
- Mayor Medical Insurance for Family
- Life insurance
- Food Coupons
- 10 days of vacation
- 30-day year end bonus
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.