Website First Supply LLC
Thank you for your interest in a career at First Supply! At First Supply, we believe employees deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career—a place to expect more opportunities! If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then First Supply is your employer of choice!
As a Warehouse associate, you will fulfill many duties that help our warehouse run smoothly. You will fill, package and ship orders in a timely manner to delight our customers while also ensuring product is received and handled correctly throughout its lifecycle through appropriate scheduling, communication and procedures. The warehouse team plays an important role in First Supply’s success and has a passion for customer service. We would love to have you join our team today and start building your career!
- Using a radio-frequency gun (RF) fills, packages and ship acknowledges orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Process incoming product in a timely and accurate manner, checking for damaged products
- Understand and be able to determine status of order at any given time
- Answer the telephone in a polite and timely manner; answer questions correctly, take accurate messages or refer the call to the appropriate person
- Follow tag and hold procedures for all incoming shipments and keep hold area clear and accessible
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an order
- Point out any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to Warehouse Manager or Inventory Control Specialist
- Label outbound material with appropriate shipping label
- Ensure documents/system match actual quantities/items picked
- Keep warehouse area clean and organized
- Follow all safety procedures
- Good computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn First Supply LLC’s business system
- Good organizational skills related to managing paperwork and time
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Experience with handheld RF units (preferred)
- Basic safety & powered industrial truck training
- Satisfactory score on the Wonderlic Personnel Test
- Ability to read, speak, understand and write English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
First Supply, family-owned and operated for over 120 years, offers its employees a great benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, company paid holidays, education assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
About First Supply
First Supply® is a leading main channel wholesale distributor providing industrial customers and building contractors with an extensive line of products and services. First Supply features manufacturer product lines in the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, builder, waterworks, pump/well & septic, industrial and municipal markets. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, First Supply has more than 700 employees in 28 operating facilities serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan UP. The company has over $60 million in inventory and over $275 million in annual sales.
First Supply also owns and operates 18 Kitchen & Bath Stores in 5 midwestern states under the Gerhard’s Kitchen & Bath and Kohler Signature Store brands. Gerhard’s is the largest, most versatile kitchen & bath store in the upper Midwest. We offer a huge variety of kitchen and bath choices from contemporary to traditional styles, along with service you won’t find anywhere else. The Kohler Signature Stores are a kitchen and bath showroom that provides a distinguished Kohler experience where designers and homeowners can get hands on with hundreds of products, exclusively from the Kohler brands!
First Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. In order to be selected for the position, candidates must submit to a drug test with negative results on employment offer, the ability to be bonded as defined by First Supply LLC’s fidelity bond insurance carrier and have a valid driver’s license and a driving record, which meets underwriting standards.