Website First Supply LLC
Are you looking for an opportunity that is Monday-Friday, no weekends or overnights, local routes and great benefits? Then look no further! First Supply is looking for an outgoing individual that thrives on providing outstanding customer service to add to our Delivery Driver team.
As a First Supply Delivery Driver, you will load and deliver merchandise from our warehouse directly to local customers! Your high level of attention to detail, strong commitment to safety and customer service will fit our team. Within First Supply there are opportunities to expand and grow your career!
Take charge of your career and apply today as a Delivery Driver with First Supply!
- Deliver merchandise to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Drive Company vehicles defensively while following all laws and DOT regulations
- Be courteous and service-minded in dealing with customers
- Assist in loading and unloading merchandise on vehicles
- Follow assigned scheduling of deliveries
- Check orders for accuracy and damage; check pack slips for special instructions
- Collect cash or checks on C.O.D. orders; turn in money to assigned person at facility
- Take returned items to return goods area with a copy of the pick-up ticket attached. If a customer refuses delivery of an item, inform assigned person to change paperwork
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicles in accordance with DOT regulations
- Adhere to Company policy and DOT regulations if involved in a motor vehicle accident in a Company vehicle
- Report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles
- Inform supervisor of shortages, overloads or damaged merchandise or customer complaints
- Maintain vehicle in neat and clean condition; remove empty skids, pallet jacks, carts, and debris from the truck. Refuel vehicle as directed
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse and/or Branch Manager
- CDL with a valid medical card to satisfy DOT requirements and be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of truck driving experience preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Driving record which meets Company insurance carrier standards
- Satisfactory score on the Wonderlic Personnel Test
- Ability to read a route map (required)
- Must have a registered account with the FMCSA DOT Clearinghouse. If you do not have an account, you can create one by using the following instructions: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Resource/Index/Registration-Driver-Instructions
First Supply, family-owned and operated for over 120 years, offers its employees a great benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, company paid holidays, education assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
About First Supply
First Supply® is a leading main channel wholesale distributor providing industrial customers and building contractors with an extensive line of products and services. First Supply features manufacturer product lines in the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, builder, waterworks, pump/well & septic, industrial and municipal markets. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, First Supply has more than 700 employees in 28 operating facilities serving Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan UP. The company has over $60 million in inventory and over $275 million in annual sales.
First Supply also owns and operates 18 Kitchen & Bath Stores in 5 midwestern states under the Gerhard’s Kitchen & Bath and Kohler Signature Store brands. Gerhard’s is the largest, most versatile kitchen & bath store in the upper Midwest. We offer a huge variety of kitchen and bath choices from contemporary to traditional styles, along with service you won’t find anywhere else. The Kohler Signature Stores are a kitchen and bath showroom that provides a distinguished Kohler experience where designers and homeowners can get hands on with hundreds of products, exclusively from the Kohler brands!
First Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. In order to be selected for the position, candidates must submit to a drug test with negative results on employment offer, the ability to be bonded as defined by First Supply LLC’s fidelity bond insurance carrier, and have a valid driver’s license and a driving record, which meets underwriting standards.