Category: Branch Leadership
Position Type: Full time
Assistant Branch Manager
WHO WE ARE
At Reece, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Assistant Branch Manager opening.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will support the Branch Manager with managing the performance of the branch/sales team through leadership and operational excellence to achieve the company’s vision and business objectives. In addition, you will aid in developing and growing vendor/customer relationships and driving accountability with team members to achieve goals. Partnering with the Branch Manager, you evaluate results, develop actions and success metrics to drive the branch forward!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- The curiosity to learn the ends and outs of managing a branch
- Commitment to develop others for professional growth and career advancement
- Passion for our customers and their needs
- Strong strategic thinking skills to make a huge impact on the business
- A competitive spirit to exceed branch performance metrics
- A safety and customer-focused mindset
- A bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent job experience
- Valid driver's license is required.
- A proven record of leadership (e.g., progression through positions of increasing responsibility) is beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate are essential.
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day, sitting and standing for extended periods. Kneeling, squatting, climbing, and walking
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.