MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Position Type: Full time
Business Development Representative
WHO WE ARE
At Reece, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Business Development Representative opening.
As a Business Development Representative, you will use your sales experience to identify new sales opportunities, including potential new customers and pursue to generate new business/additional revenue consistent with assigned new business goals. Working with your Branch Manager and team members, you will collectively promote sales at the branch level.
Traveling is a big part of this job! You will travel to your customers’ office/job site to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services regularly.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Drive to engage new customers
- Strong sales focus with determination to exceed budgets.
- Commitment to build rapport, understand the customer, provide value, and enhance the relationship
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 90% percent of the time
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.
This disclosure is our good faith estimate and may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location, as well the actual duties assigned when the position may be filled. The range for this role considers a wide range of factors that are reviewed in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Reece USA, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. Final compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is:
$66,560.00 – $125,000.00
In this role you may be eligible for additional contributions to your total rewards package like commission, profit sharing, or an annual bonus. Total Rewards components may be subject to written plan documents.