MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Category: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full time
IMPACT YOU MAKE:
As a Delivery Driver, you will be empowered to safely transport materials to keep our communities safe by ensuring customers receive the materials they need to provide clean water and heating/cooling.
This is a local delivery role only (be home every night!) Specific duties include:
• Applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations (DOT regulations)
• Verifying all loads to ensure accurate customer deliveries
• Properly load and unload the materials from the truck, and maintain inventory control
• Operating a vehicle with a combined vehicle weight of 10,001 – 26,000 lbs
• Driving in various conditions, including urban and construction settings
Most importantly, you will deliver high quality customer service and professionalism!
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
• 21 years of age or older
• Must have and maintain valid Class C driver’s license
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN OR DEVELOP ON THE JOB:
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Product knowledge for assigned business line
• Skills and knowledge to advance your career into leadership or sales opportunities.
Additional physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors as required by the job during the assigned work hours. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
Related experience may include: Local Delivery Driver, Short Haul Driver, Supplies Driver, Hot Shot Driver, DOT Regulated Driver, Class B CDL Driver
Related Service Occupational Codes may include but are not limited to 12B, 12C, 12G, 12H, 12K, 12M, 12N, 12P, 12Q, 12R, 12T, 12W, 12Y, 1345, 1371, 13B, 13F, 13M, 140K, 140L, 14E, 14G, 14P, 14T, 1812, 1833, 1869, 19D, 19K, 1W011, 1W031, 1W051, 1W071, 1W091, 1W0X1, 2F000, 2F011, 2F031, 2F051, 2F071, 2F091, 2F0X1, 2T100, 2T111, 2T131, 2T151, 2T171, 2T191, 2T1X1, 2T211, 2T231, 2T251, 2T271, 2T291, 2T2X1, 2T311, 2T311A, 2T311C, 2T331, 2T331A, 2T331C, 2T351, 2T351A, 2T351C, 2T371, 2T3X1, 2W011, 2W031, 2W051, 2W071, 2W091, 2W0X1, 2W211, 2W231, 2W251, 2W271, 2W291, 2W2X1, 3531, 3533, 3534, 3536, 3E211, 3E231, 3E251, 3E271, 3E290, 3E2X1, 411A, 6074, 64C, 74D, 880A, 881A, 882A, 88H, 88L, 88M, 88N, 89A, 89B, 913A, 914A, 915A, 915E, 919A, 91A, 91B, 91C, 91D, 91E, 91F, 91H, 91J, 91L, 91M, 91P, 91S, 91X, 91Z, 923A, 92F, 92L, 92M, 92R, 92W, 948B, 948D, 948E, 94A, 94D, 94E, 94H, 94M, 94P, 94R, 94S, 94T, 94W, 94Y, 94Z, B06A, B08A, DC, EO, GM, MK, SK
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day, sitting and standing for extended periods. Kneeling, squatting, climbing, and walking
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.