MORSCO SUPPLY LLC
Position Type: Full time
Networking Development Representative
Primary responsibility of the Network Development Representative is to grow our AMAA while achieving sales and margin targets. This individual is laser-focused on the Bathroom & Kitchen bullseye customer: design/build firms, custom builders (<5 homes/year) and high-end remodelers delivering remarkable end-to-end experiences promoting our unique value proposition.
Secondary responsibility is to provide same service level to the end users of the bullseye customers and those visiting the showrooms.
- Maintain detailed prospect/lead list within company-provided tool identifying high impact activities to earn business and create loyalty.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of customers that are loyal to Reece, meeting the average monthly active accounts (AMAA) targets.
- Achieve sales targets by delivering remarkable service by consistently following the sales process: qualify, quote, overcoming obstacles, close the sale and follow up post-sale.
- Achieve product gross product targets by qualifying customers to understand their business needs and apply/utilize appropriate pricing rate cards.
- Monitor current sales trends and product performance results, utilizing company reports to analyse trends and develop plans to qualify and engage new customers.
- Enthusiastically promote all categories we sell including but not limited to appliances, plumbing and outdoor grilling.
- Provide solutions based on customer needs selling the Reece way.
- Develop strong relationships with designers, small custom builders, and high-end remodelers by understanding their business model/needs and applying our unique value proposition.
- Prepare error-free quotes and spec/picture books within 1 business day of customer meeting or interaction. Communicate with customer if expectation cannot be met and provide updated timeline.
- Follow up post-quote within customer expectations in order to identify potential obstacles in earning the business.
- Convert quote to order and procure products following our standard operating procedures for sales orders, including cash handling.
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to remain relevant and viewed as best in industry.
- Attend showroom functions, CEUs, and events as means to acquire leads.
- Communicate shipping dates (changes) to warehouse team members/showroom support
- Coordinate schedule with Showroom Manager for the purposes of ensuring maximum coverage during peak hours.
- Responds with urgency and within 1 business day.
- Attend daily huddles with manager and monthly touch bases.
- Communicate daily to support function on backorder concerns and task to be completed by the Showroom Consultant Support.
- Readily shares ideas, trends, and customer feedback in positive manner to improve upon current processes.
- Identify when accounts may be best transitioned to an inside Showroom Consultant.
- Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
- Daily monitor and manage calling & trouble queues and past due orders report. on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Weekly track sales progress and complete assigned training.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
- Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned:
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
- Strong written skills in order to respond professional and concisely via email.
- Maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give customer confidence that their issue(s) can be resolved timely.
- Listen to understand the core issue and demonstrate empathy.
- Upward communication on trends, vendor issues, etc.
- Collaborates with Support and Network Consultants openly
- Ability to persuade and influence purchase decisions.
- Solution-based selling demonstrating value beyond order taking.
- Adopt Reece product & sales training.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Manage time 60% in market and 40% in showroom, based on needs.
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize customers based on deadlines.
- Self-structure to manage workload, creating tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- 5+ years in inside/outside sales with demonstrated success
- 3 years in outside sales
- Preferred experience in home furnishings or home improvement or complex sales cycle
- Preferred experience in home appliance sales, decorative plumbing fixture sales, lighting sales, or flooring sales
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Company-paid Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits through Corestream
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.