Position Type: Full time
Outside Sales Representative
WHO WE ARE
At REECE, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. This is why for many of us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Outside Sales Representative opening.
In the role of Outside Sales Representative, you would be part of a tight knit, successful team focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and satisfaction in a fast-paced environment. This role offers the opportunity to take ownership of and drive significant sales growth.
Key responsibilities would include building strong working relationships with customers supported by a high level of product knowledge and expertise. The right person will be one who embraces teamwork and be willing to form strong internal relationships as well as external to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to build rapport by establishing a good first impression and build trust by exhibiting our values
- Drive to understand each customer’s situation
- Personalized solutions matched to the customer’s growth opportunities
- Delivery of agreed-upon promises and co-creation future growth opportunities
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience or another related field where building & retaining a dedicated customer base was valued
- Using personal & vocational knowledge to overcome obstacles on the job
- A background of employing optimal time management skills rendering remarkable results
- Staying on-task in a sometimes chaotic environment when multitasking is required
- Maintains a clear channel of communication with customers & associates, aligning with Reece Values
- A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time
Our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.