Category: MSC Jobs
Position Type: Full time
Are you a college student majoring in Industrial Distribution, Supply Chain, Sales, Operations, Business Administration, or other related fields? Do you possess excellent leadership, multi-tasking, and communication skills? If you said yes to these questions, we’d like to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
At Reece, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our “forever company.”
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As an intern, you will be spending the summer learning the core business functions related to the area of your internship. Your exposure throughout the program will provide the development and experience needed to become a permanent team member specializing in your area of choice!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Curiosity to learn the ins and outs of Reece
- Passion for our customers and their needs
- Drive to deliver outstanding results
- Inspirational communication style
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Hands on experience with a growing organization
- Involvement in strategic initiatives that drive growth
- Gratitude for the contribution you made to the team
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's from an accredited university in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Distribution, Sales, Business, Operations, Logistics, or a related field.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
The pay rate for this position in California or Colorado is $17.00 per hour. Please note that the pay rate information is a general guideline only. Reece considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Following is a list of physical and mental requirements identified as necessary to achieve the essential functions of this role:
- Attendance – Ability to maintain the scheduled days and hours, including onsite presence at the assigned location as specified.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 25 pounds on occasion, sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Operation of Office Equipment — Job requires operation of equipment common to office settings, including computers, copiers, and other office equipment, including Near Vision, Manual Dexterity, and working in proximity to equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capacities – Achievement/Effort, Active Listening, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Category Flexibility, Concern for Others, Cooperation and Coordination, Critical Thinking, Deductive Reasoning, Dependability, Independence, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Initiative, Innovation, Maintenance of Relationships, Integrity, Oral Comprehension and Expression, Problem Sensitivity, Selective Attention, Self-Control, Service Orientation, Social Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Stress Tolerance, Support, and Time Management.
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! Reece USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer— Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, and any other status protected by law.